Pages

Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself

Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself

Thursday 10 April 2014

Beauty is Patience!

"Patience is not the ability to wait but the ability to keep a good attitude while waiting"
- Joyce Meyer 

There is nothing more frustrating than a train delay and sadly South Eastern trains are the worst culprits.

I left my house for work early this morning and thought I'd experiment with a new route, and now here I am sitting on the train in sight of London Bridge station...my location for the past 40 minutes...oh the joys of the daily commute!

As easy as it is to huff and puff (which is what I've done several times) it's times like these when we must just take a deep breathe and embrace the gift we've been granted. I've used this time to catch up on this week's Stylist, emails and even write this blog post, all of which would not have been possible had I not had this unplanned "pause".

So with life's inevitable delays and hold ups, I think it's really the universe telling us to slow down and remember the things that are really important. Patience allows us to embrace the now and simply remind ourselves that the best is yet to come!

I just hope that I'm not here for too much longer and can get to work perhaps by lunch...


No comments:

Post a Comment