Pages

Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself

Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself

Saturday 12 July 2014

Press "pause" and soak up the sun!


I really don't do this enough! This morning as I walked through my local park I decided to veer from my usual route and stop by the Cottage Coffee Shop, which funnily enough I walk past everyday and despite it's cute exterior never have time to stop and explore what it has to offer. Today however was different and I thought why not? You gotta live a little! 


So as I sip my English breakfast tea and munch on this very tasty bacon baguette while basking in the glorious sunshine, I'm forced to remember when's the last time I did this? When's the last time I stopped rushing and stopped trying to do a million things and see a million people and just took some time to sit back, relax and think? At this very moment I'm reminded what a wonderful thing this is and somehow in between work and being social and trying to make my business come to life I vow to factor this in! It's definitely the perfect way to start the weekend....

Tahlia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment